The Cultural Council of Indian River County announces the first module of a three part series of seminars and workshops titled Maximizing Your Art Business, the goal of which is to help individual artists and small non-profit businesses become more entrepreneurial.
The Fall module, Financial & Legal Side of Art, encompasses these 3 seminars/workshops:
· Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1:30 – 4:30, Finance & Accounting
Instructor: Jon Moses, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of Riverside Theatre
· Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 1:30 – 4:30, Strategic Planning
Instructor: Katha Kissman, President & CEO of Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute Foundation
· Wednesday, November 9, 2018, 1:30 – 4:30, The Legal Side of Art
Instructor: Cynthia VanDeVoorde Hall, J.D. of VanDeVoorde Hall Law, P.L. A Sebastian attorney who advises clients in intellectual property matters, including patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, domain names and licensing.
The Winter module, Marketing Art in a Digital World, encompasses these seminars/workshops:
· Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30, Social Media
· Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30 Digital Marketing
· Wednesday, February 3, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30 Best Practices in Web Based Sales
The Spring and final module, Developing Your Art Business, encompasses these seminars/workshops:
· Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30, Making and Maximizing Marketing Opportunities
· Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30, Business Nuts and Bolts
· Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 1:30 – 4:30, Effective Communication
All seminars/workshops will be held in the Masonic Lodge Building, 1957 14th Avenue in Vero Beach. Instructors for the Winter and Spring modules will be announced soon.
Reservations are required for each module and class as space is limited. We encourage you to sign up early. Members: $25/workshop; Non-members: $35/workshop. For members of the Cultural Council only, tickets for all three modules in all three series is $200 (the 9th workshop is free). Reservations may be made on Cultural Council website, www.cultural-council.org.
For questions or more information, visit the Cultural Council’s website, www.cultural-council.org, or contact the Cultural Council, 772-770-4857.