Tomorrow the County Commission will determine how $500,000 of American Rescue Plan funds designated for non-profit organizations will be dispersed. If you wish to participate in the discussion, which is item 11B on the agenda, follow these directions:
County Commission Meeting Public Participation Options:
- Zoom You can join the virtual meeting from a computer, telephone, or both:
To join by computer:
Click on this link:
After you join the meeting, you can choose to use your 1) computer audio or 2) Telephone. By selecting the “Call Me” option, a call comes right away to the phone number provided.
When you wish to speak, you can 1. “raise your hand” and wait to be acknowledged, or 2. unmute yourself with the mute button on Zoom (*6 for telephone callers) and begin speaking when the chairperson asks for public comment from the Zoom\Phone audience.
2. Public Comments Form Submit your comments about any item on the agenda using the public comments form HERE. Your comments will be made a part of the public record and provided to the Board of County Commissioners.
Options to watch the meeting live without participation:
- Comcast Channel 27
- http://www.ircgov.com (click on link to IRC Gov Ch 27 TV Live)
- YouTube Live The Indian River County Board of County Commissioners meetings are broadcast on YouTube Live. Please follow the instructions HERE
- Select the “LIVE NOW” link for the current meeting.